Looking for collaborating and growing law firm and attorney relationships. My practice is primarily trust/estate and business litigation, with some mediator services, and some owner, officer, director, board, governance, workplace and other legal areas.
I am looking to connect with a growing, collaborating law firm, and to grow my relationships with collaborating attorneys, and in multiple locations or footprints in northern and southern California. At the risk of being a bit redundant, the collaboration and working or sharing together are an important aspect of this.
- It could be a northern California law firm or relationship that is looking for litigation help in northern California and that has a footprint in southern California.
- It could be a southern California law firm or relationship that is looking for litigation help in northern California.
- It could be a firm or relationship with multiple northern California locations or footprints.
- Or it could be a relationship with a single attorney or small firm that is collaborating.
I am available in both northern and southern California. I am also available to help with marketing, mentoring, and management. The relationship needs to be collaborating and growth oriented. A variety of arrangements are possible.
Regards, Dave Tate, Esq. (and inactive CPA)
* * * * * * *
Best to you,
David Tate, Esq. (and inactive CPA)
- Litigation, Disputes and Trials – Business, Contract/Commercial, Owner, and Founder; and Trust, Estate, Elder/Dependent Abuse, Conservatorships, POA, Real Property, Health and Care, Contentious Administrations, etc.
- D&O, Governance, Workplace, Boards, Committees, and Executives, Investigations, Internal Controls and Auditing, Law, Laws and Legislation, Responsibilities and Duties, Rights, Liability, and Damages, etc.
Remember, every case and situation is different. It is important to obtain and evaluate all of the evidence that is available, and to apply that evidence to the applicable standards and laws. You do need to consult with an attorney and other professionals about your particular situation. This post is not a solicitation for legal or other services inside of or outside of California, and, of course, this post only is a summary of information that changes from time to time, and does not apply to any particular situation or to your specific situation. So . . . you cannot rely on this post for your situation or as legal or other professional advice or representation.
Also note – sometimes I include links to or comments about materials from other organizations or people – if I do so, it is because I believe that the materials are worthwhile reading or viewing; however, that doesn’t mean that I don’t or might not have a different view about some or even all of the subject matter or materials, or that I necessarily agree with, or agree with everything about or relating to, that organization or person, or those materials or the subject matter.
Thank you for reading this post. I ask that you also pass it along to other people who would be interested as it is through collaboration that great things and success occur more quickly. And please also subscribe to this blog and my other blog (see below), and connect with me on LinkedIn and Twitter.
My two blogs are:
http://tateattorney.com – business, D&O, audit committee, governance, compliance, etc. – previously at http://auditcommitteeupdate.com
Trust, estate, conservatorship, elder and elder abuse, etc. litigation and contentious administrations http://californiaestatetrust.com
David Tate, Esq. (and inactive California CPA) – practicing as an attorney in California only.